Personal Clients

.
Susan Wight
Oh my word, I am totally bowled over by the site you have created for me Graeme.  I'm grinning from ear to ear.  It's indescribably wonderful to have all my photos in one place where I can easily view them whenever I wish. You've done such a wonderful job too of cropping and improving my photos so they really look great.  I really can't thank you enough for what you've done.  It is something I will cherish forever.  I literally can't leave it alone!
View work

John Dobson

I think it's looking really great.  I'm delighted with the layout now. It's clean, simple and elegant, everything is integrated and it reflects the style of my website while still having its own look - yin & yang, like you said. Thanks so much for all the work you've done.
View work
.


Corporate Clients

As an Internet and branding consultant in the corporate world, I managed projects for many large and small clients in the corporate world. My clients included the following: