About Me

.
I have been celebrating my own memories and life experiences online for over eight years.  I have found it to be intensely satisfying to be able to view my most treasured life experiences and travel memories in an integrated way whenever I wish to, simply at the click of a mouse. It provides great perspective and will be a priceless digital scrapbook of my life to look back on when I am old.  It is also a resource that my family adores and cherishes.  My site is literally part of my legacy that I will leave to my family one day.

Now I am dedicated to helping others do the same; making their memories come alive online.  It's something I'm totally passionate about.  I love doing it so much that it doesn't feel like work.

My past job was working for an Internet company where I was involved in building web sites for a wide range of companies.  I did it for 10 years.  Now I do the same, except personal sites for individuals.  It is much more satisfying.  Instead of maximising profits for companies, I'm helping people to celebrate their lives.

I have a range of skills and personal qualities that will ensure I create a site for you that you are intensely proud of.  Apart from setting up web sites, I'm a freelance photographer with a great eye for photos with potential.  I am an expert at enhancing photos using the latest software.  I believe passionately in providing an excellent, professional service at all times.  I will work closely with you each step of the way to create a result that delights you.  My greatest strength is taking large amounts of scattered information and synthesising and ordering it into something integrated and meaningful.  So don't worry if your memories and photos are scattered all over the place, that's a challenge I cherish - to help you bring it all together into something truly meaningful.

All in all, I am truly passionate about what I do and I would love to work with you.  Find out more about me or why not contact me, and we can discuss in detail about how my service works and how I can help you to digitalise your memories (if you haven't already done so) and make your memories come alive online.